Today, organisations search for new models of project-work. Agile Management, Scrum, FedEX 24, Design Thinking are sets of methods, that are preferred as by-passes to classical management. In this seminar, we discuss project management 4.0. Beside these „new“ methods, you will also shortly look into successful tools of classical project-management. Today, project-work happens on eye-evel with many stakeholders. Our focus therefore will be on leading lateral projects. With the help of peer-group counselling we will work on current projects and immediately develop relevant aspects for implementation.
- The participants reflect project-work in its phases of brainstorming, conception, implementation, and evaluation as a lateral process.
- The participants develop solution-competencies on hand of current projects.
- By the end of the workshop, the participants know the tools of project-management, as well as lateral leadership and approaches to increase the participation of management and employees.
Topics in lateral processes:
- Target- and success-orientation.
- Embracing of relevant power-player.
- Solving structural conflicts.
- Appointing and solving goal-conflicts (time, quality, costs, resources, interests).
- Choice and qualification of project-leaders and team-members
Topics in project-management:
- Diagnosing organisational culture.
- Knowing alternative method-sets.
- Defining project-goals and meaning.
- Minimizing risks in complex projects.
- Building an effective project-organisation.
- Knowing the best project-management-tools
You receive an up-to-date set of methods according classical, alternative, and lateral project-work in your organisation and solve difficult questions of your current projects.
Duration: 2 days