Denkwerkstatt uses the following test procedures for management diagnostics:
- Mannheim Management Inventory (MMI). This procedure is based on in-house research on success factors in international management.
- STAB analysis
- Myers Briggs type indicator Berlin Structural Model of Intelligence (Jäger)
- Hofstede Model Test
Communication and management:
- Models of transaction analysis (Attitudes, instigator concept)
- Self-check for management
- Motivation tests using Herzberg and Douglas Mc Gregor methods
- Various team and conflict questionnaires
Feedback models in management diagnostics:
- Assessment Centres multi-level and international (16 factors with exercises). This procedure is based on in-house research work on success factors in international management.
- Management feedback (Mannheim Model)
- 360 ° Feedback
- Career anchors (Schein)